Being a child can be difficult, and children can experience problems at home and/or at school. They also can experience anxiety, stress, low self-confidence and self-esteem, inattention, hyperactivity, and so forth. Yoga and mindfulness training can help children manage their stressors and can have a positive and lasting effect on their lives. As a Budding Yogis Kids Certified Yoga Teacher, I can help your child between the ages 2-12 learn kid-friendly and fun yoga poses and mindfulness exercises.
Yoga and mindfulness can help children:
- Manage their stress
- Relax their bodies and minds
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Build body-awareness
- Learn ways to use their bodies in healthy ways
- Improve physical flexibility, strength, balance, coordination, focus, and concentration
- Strengthen their mind-body connection
I can offer sessions in yoga and mindfulness for children either as a stand-alone service or a part of your child’s treatment plan for therapy.
If you want your child to experience the benefits of learning yoga and mindfulness, please contact me today!
“Yoga creates children who are bright lights in this world…”
~ Shakta Kaur Khalsa