- Are you or one of your family members feeling anxious, depressed, or overwhelmed?
- Do you struggle to live your best life?
- Are you or a family member reliving painful memories rather than living in the present?
- Do you engage constantly in negative self-talk, such as telling yourself that you are unlovable, unattractive, incompetent, not good enough, a failure, etc.?
- Are you having family conflicts that interfere with developing a strong family bond?
- Do you feel that you have no major problems currently, but want to learn how to prevent and cope effectively with stressful situations that might arise in the future?
- Have you tried to solve the problems in your life on your own and realized you need help from someone else?
- Do you need someone to talk with who can listen without judging and is objective and unbiased?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I am here to help!
I understand fully that you might be hesitant to get professional help for your problems, but when you do, you will feel confident that you are taking a courageous first step toward living your best life.
In life, you have a choice either to dwell on your problems and feel negative as a result or find effective ways to overcome them and feel happy again. Therapy is one effective way to help overcome your problems. Please contact me today so I can help you or your family member find happiness, acceptance, peace, confidence, purpose, solutions, and so much more!
I am a non-judgmental and caring therapist who can help you or your family member address individual or family problems in a safe environment. I can help you or your family member learn healthy coping strategies, make positive changes, manage symptoms of mental illness, feel empowered, gain insight into problems, and enjoy a more balanced, peaceful, and productive life. I understand no two individuals are alike, and I tailor our sessions together to address your problems based on your goals, needs, strengths, and personal circumstances.
Please contact me today for a free 15-minute phone consultation or to make an appointment!
Office hours are available by request.
880 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Suite 102
Chapel Hill, NC 27514